The job encompasses a wide range of duties to provide a safe, clean comfortable environment for customers and staff.
We aim to provide a quality service to the customers in a relaxed, happy atmosphere while adhering to Health and Safety requirements and Customer Care initiatives.
- To provide a high quality food and drink service to our customers.
- To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals to our standards.
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and service area at all times.
- To deliver a modern and exciting menu in conjunction with the Café’s plans for growth.
- To work with other staff to ensure all visitors to the Cafe receive high standards of customer service, delivering our customer experience in line with our company ethos.
- To ensure that the kitchen HACCP documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the required standard and that the necessary weekly/monthly documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and hospitality provided to all customers, both internal and external.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To maintain all statutory and company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary to ensure full compliance by you and other staff.
- To be available to work to an agreed rota with flexibility as the business demands.
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and a professional appearance and ensure that your team do likewise.
- To be a full team member within the department and contribute to the life of the organisation as a whole.
How to Apply
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.